Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 5



I got to go on another exchange YAY! We drove to Aztec New Mexico. It’s a 2 hour drive. We had fun enjoying the scenery and singing. In Aztec I got the chance to visit a retirement home. We visited with a woman who was secretly struggling with depression and just wanted to die. She said that she knows that God loves little old her because he sent us sisters. "His name is on your badge" That was another testimony building moment for me.
I saw a jack rabbit for the first time. They are bigger than I thought. During exchanges my exchange companion said that she was shocked to hear that I’ve been in the field for only 4 weeks. She thought I was a seasoned missionary after we had taught a few people that day. I don’t know what she’s talking about. I know that the Holy Ghost is what helps me teach. I rely on Heavenly Father on what I need to say and what they need. He knows them more than I do.
 One of the mornings at the Flora Vista exchange the member we are living with said that morning "good morning creepy little exercise people" XD On our 2 hour dive home we saw rattlesnakes sunbathing in the road. The drive got extended because of construction.
I trained everyone at the last district meeting for the first time. Sister Rubinal and I were told there is a place where you can eat buffalo burgers when we got there we found out they no longer had that, so we had an award moment of walking out. Ha-ha it was so funny.
I’m now the designated driver so I can learn the area faster. Sister Rubinal is leaving in 2 weeks! The members in Blanding are so sweet we got a cute package of candy with an inspiring note. 
 “Obedience brings Blessings Exact obedience brings Miracles” 
Bradley The Shoe

Ship Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment