Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week 9



We had exchanges with the Aztec 2nd ward Sisters. That was a Blast! I was able to see Sister Browning who is one of the funniest people I know. Sister Clark is an amazing Sister training leader.  She copied some of her work-out routines for me.  It will help because 6 a.m. workouts aren’t always the most effective. Sister Clark said I am improving so much from the last exchange. 
I was able to meet my new President. President and Sister Adams are amazing! They want us to prepare for life after our missions not just the mission itself. They also want to set an example for a great marriage in the future.  I have learned so much more but will have to share another time.
 The 4th of July was great! I got to be in the parade in Blanding with several other missionaries on a 7 person bike.  We passed out some book of Mormons while giving kids hi-fives.  Blanding is apparently know for having a big fireworks show. We watched the fireworks from our upstairs window in our P.J.’s.  Sister Brady wants to learn to sing so we have been practicing.


No comments:

Post a Comment