Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week 8



Sister Rubinal went home this week. My new Companion is Sister Brady. She has so many exciting stories of serving in Gallup for 7 months. We have been praying for help finding people to teach. The Lord had answered our Prayers and we now have 28+ referrals thanks to the members. 
We had a meeting down at Bluff. I’ve never been there before and it is mind blowingly beautiful. You are surrounded by a wall of red rock. I hope to go back there after my mission. The church building at bluff is so tiny, it’s kind of cute. The baptismal font is under the floor in the kitchen. I have never seen that before but they make the most of what they have. 
One of the people we are teaching likes to call me pioneer woman. I remind her of a pioneer I guess...
During companion inventory I’ve learned that I’m patient with others but I need to work on being patient with myself. I’m growing more and more everyday!!!

Sorry no pictures this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment