Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Week 17

  I gained a stronger testimony of obedience this week. I was sick for a few days and didn't do early morning studies. I started to feel like I was in a rut. I was feeling down because I was letting Lucifer have a chance to whisper doubts and lies. I let my guard down. I got healthy again and made a goal to be more obedient. The results are instantaneous. I felt so happy to be a Missionary in Blanding Utah! I know that I'm called of God to be here. I feel more satisfied with the work. I know that Heavenly Father knows me and gives me trials like this to learn and grow and I have and will continue to.
Something Elder Golden taught was:
Personal Righteousness = Faith 
Our faith is measured by and grows as we increase our Personal Righteousness. Trying the best we can to be obedient. 
He also taught that God wants to bless us. We give him the opportunity to give those blessing when we are righteous. 



Sister Adams and I at zone training... and sister Archileta in the background Photo Booming XD

No comments:

Post a Comment