Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 20

This has been a great week. I was able to go to a recent converts wedding.  We got to help set up the decor and attend. It was so cute. 
     Another recent convert found out I havent had traditional Navajo Fry bread. She was insistent on teaching us how to make it.  We play a game on what state you make with the dough it was so  funny.  I Loved It! Now that I know how to make it I will try to do so in my own. I just got tranfer news and.....IM TRAINING! Im so honored to have this calling. I am excited to take this new sister under my wing. I will keep you posted on who it is. 



The view as we were walking


My little friend who was following us but didn't land on my arm like I wanted him too.





My district at our last meeting together

No comments:

Post a Comment